Access to the Port Authority Headquarters
The Port authority headquarters (and the Harbour Master Office) is located 141 boulevard Emile Delmas, in La Rochelle. No access card is needed to access this office.
GPS coordinates : 46°09'37.3"N 1°13'14.1"W
All the Port Authority's departments are located in the Port Authority Headquarters excepted the departments in charge of the maritime access and the maintenance of infrastructure.
The Port Authority Headquarter is also open to the public :
- In the lobby, a model of 26 square metres presents the Port facilities and surrounding areas. Changing exhibits are on display regularly.
- Portable head-mounted virtual reality displays are at your disposal for a virtual tour of the Port.
- Outside, you can get to the public terrace at the second floor with a view over the Port.
Opening hours : From Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 13:30 p.m. to 18:30 p.m.
Access to the Port site
The Atlantic Port La Rochelle is subject to the International Code for the Security of Ships and Port Facilities (ISPS Code), which sets out the rules to be observed for safety. All persons moving around inside the Port must be in possession of a valid access permit corresponding to the authorized zone.
GPS coordinates : 46°09'37 N 1°12'19 W
See the access map to the Port site
Formalities for access
Through the web platform MILO you will be able to manage your badge request according to your specific needs:
- VISITOR badge, for 1 entry / 1 exit,
- TEMPO badge, for refillable access rights during 6 months,
- PERMANENT badge, for one year and renewable each year.
For more details, contact the Port Authority.
Safety and security rules, and measures to protect the environment